- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Pure all-tube tone with modern control and versatility.
One of the most versatile combo amps yet, the improved Engl Sovereign amp is available here as a 1 x 12 combo. 4 channels of the finest Engl tube sounds, switchable via MIDI, won't leave any doubt that you can take the pure tube tone into small clubs or on the bigger stages worldwide. No compromise craftsmanship, equipped with Accutronics spring reverb and Celestion speakers stress the top-of-the-line quality. Modern punchy bottom end sounds in a handy format.
This sophisticated guitar amp marries the unrivaled tone of all-tube technology to the awesome sound-shaping might of control features powered by state-of-the-art microchip circuitry. This elegant combination puts at your fingertips a vast range of great fundamental tones and an all but inexhaustible reservoir of compelling variations, all of which may be controlled remotely via MIDI.
- Four Channels: Clean, Crunch, Lead I and Lead II
- 2 Gain options
- 2 dedicated and specially tuned voicing sections
- Large spring reverb
- 2 effect loops
- 2 each power amp Master knobs
- Balanced, frequency-compensated XLR line output
- MIDI In and Thru ports
- 128 MIDI presets
- 3 different remote interface ports
- Noise Gates
Sovereign 100W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- Output power: approx. 100W adjusted accordingly to 4, 8, and 16 ohms
- Input sensitivity levels
- Input: from -20 dB, nominal, max. 0 dB
- Effect Return: from -20 dB nominal, max. 0 dB
- Output levels
- SEND, level range: from -20 dB to approx. 0 dB max.
- Freq.Comp. Line Out: max. +12 dB (balanced), +6 dB (unbalanced)
- Power consumption: approx. 330W max.
- External at 230/240 mains voltage: 2 ATL, internal: 2,5 ATL (T: slo-blo)
- External at 100/115/120 mains voltage: 4 ATL, internal: 5 ATL (T: slo-blo)
- V1, V2, V3, V4: 6L6GC or 5881, matched sets
- V5: ECC83 FQ, input tube
- V6, V7: ECC83 selected
- V8: ECC83 standard
- Logic control system
- Processor, software: AT89C52 microcontroller with internal 8K Flash Memory for software source code, upgradeable with external Programmer
- Memory: EEPROM 93C66 for data retention
- System interfaces
- MIDI: Asynchronous data protocol according to the MIDI standard; MIDI program changes 0-127; MIDI channels 1-16; MIDI controller 7 (main volume, value 0-5 = Master Volume Mute, Mute, value > 5 = default Master Volume level
- Serial Amp Control: Proprietary ENGl asynchronous data protocol
- Cooling: 2 fans each 12V DC - 1,2W
- Dimensions: 58 x 48 x 27 cm
- Weight: approx. 29 kg, 63.9 lb.