Engl Savage 120W Guitar Amp Head
Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Superquick response and attack for the modern rocker.
One of the best-known Engl heads, the Savage 120 head sets new standards in modern rock music with its unique sound. Fast response and attack plus punchy headroom and dynamics are the trademarks of this workhorse. 4 basic sounds plus lots of handy features make the Savage 120 amp head the ideal choice at the heart of a modern rock rig.
- Four channels: Clean, Crunch 1, Crunch 2 and Lead assigned to two main channels
- Four gain pots and a separate volume control for each channel
- Rough/Smooth mode selector for the Crunch 2 and Lead channels
- Diverse switching functions
- 2 voicing sections and 2 master volume controls
- Number of Signal paths
- Emergency Circuit System
- Made in Germany
If you're ready for Engl, the Savage 120 is ready for you. Order today.
Savage 120W Guitar Amp Head Specifications:
- Preamp: 4 channels, Clean, Crunch 1, Crunch 2, Lead, 2 EQs, Sensitivity switch, Bright switch, 2 FX loops (both parallel to serial adjustable), Lead Boost, Contour switch, Rough/Smooth switch plus Hi Balance control, 5 x ECC 83 preamp tubes
Master Section: Presence A/B, Master A/B, Depth Boost, 120W (1 x ECC 83, 2 x 6550 power amp tubes) ECS tube protection
Outputs: Balanced Line out, frequency-compensated, adjustable, overload control, speaker outs (2 x 4, 2 x 8, 1 x 16 ohms), 2 FX loops, Z-3/Z-4 footswitch jacks, MIDI interface port, Z-10 footswitch port
Dimensions: 71 x 27 x 27 cm
Weight: 20 kg; 44.1 lb.