Vintage tone, modern control.
The Engl Classic Tube 50 delivers 100% vintage tube tone in an amplifier that lets vintage meet the demands of the 21st century. 2 channels with separate gain and master volume control deliver a wide range of vintage tones. Up to date features like FX Loop, foot switchable channels, and 2 foot switchable volume levels meet the demands of the modern guitar player without sacrificing vintage tube tone.
- 2 channels with separate gain and master volume control
- 50W power
- 2 x 10" speakers
- FX Loop
- Foot switchable channels
Classic 50W 2x10 Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- Rated power: approx. 50 watts at 8 or 16 ohms
- V1 (input-tube): ECC 83/12AX7, FQ Grade
- V2, V3: ECC 83/12AX7 selected
- V4: ECC 83/12AX7, standard
- V5, V6: 5881 (6L6GC) matched set
- External: 1 AT (slow) at 230 volts
- Internal: 1,25 AT (slow) at 230 Volts; 2,5 AT (slow) in the 100 and 120 Volt models
- Power consumption: 155 watts max.
- Dimensions: 58 x 48 x 27 cm
- Weight: 48.4 lbs. (24 kg)