Empress Effects Tremolo2 Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal
Tremolo & Vibrato Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An advanced tremolo that does much more than traditional pedals.
The Empress Tremolo2 is an original design built from the ground up to include innovative features without sacrificing tone. The audio signal path is analog, but the tremolo effect is controlled digitally via opto technology.
Tap tempo, selectable waveforms, a choice of 8 rhythms and a full preset system capable of storing up to 8 presets are all at your fingertips. The control port allows control over the Tremolo2 via external tap tempo, expression pedal, control voltage and MIDI, making the tremolo2 more powerful than ever!
- Pristine sound
- Modulate your sound with three different waveforms. An asymmetrical tremolo, square wave and triangle wave setting
- Tap Tempo averages your last four taps. Also choose different tap to tremolo rate ratios. 1:1, 3:4, 1:2, 1:3 and 1:4
- You can also set it to play different rhythms
- Aa gain stage on the output delivers up to 12dB of gain without adding any distortion to the signal
- Save all your settings in up to 8 presets and recall with the touch of a button.
- True Bypass
Add it to your pedal board today!
Tremolo2 Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Power Input Voltage: 9 - 12 V DC (Negative tip)
Power Input Connector: 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
Power Consumption: 100mA
Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
Input connector: 1/4" Jack
Output connector: 1/4" Jack
Height (Enclosure only): 1.5"
Height (including controls): 2"
Input Impedance: 1 Meg
Output Impedance: 330 Ohm
Frequency Response: (-3dB) 4Hz - 30kHz
Input Headroom: +9.8dBu
Output Headroom: +9.2dBu
Signal to Noise: 107.7dB