Empress Effects Heavy Dual-Channel Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
Distortion & Overdrive Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The perfect pedal for the heavy riff shredder.
In this aptly named box you'll find a huge range of killer high gain tones. From crisp, mid-driven '80s metal, to scooped, modern down-tuned brutality, this little box of sonic mayhem does it all.
The two independent channels can be voiced similarly so that one channel can be used as a solo boost, or they can be voiced entirely differently by using the mid-range control in conjunction with the 3-position mid-frequency select switch. Add in separate weight controls to shape the low end response of each channel, and a global hi/low eq section that allows you to fine tune your particular amp and cab combination, and you've got a serious tool to create a supremely heavy sounding rig.
On top of all this Empress added an extremely responsive and hassle-free noise gate that will ensure dead silent operation with even the most obscene amounts of gain added.
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here
- Super High Gain - It's called the heavy, what'd you expect?
- Weight - An intuitive new control that changes the character of your low end
- 3 Band EQ - Selectable mid frequency lets you get precise EQ curves, with boost or cut up to 10dB per band
- Dual Channel Design - Heavy and Heavier let you set your channels similarly, for rhythm/solo, or completely differently for a wider range of tones
- Soft Touch Switches - Relay bypass and intelligent switching make this pedal super easy to use
- Noise Gate - Natural and aggressive settings let you tailor the gate to your needs, keeping noise out of your signal chain
- True Bypass - The Empress Heavy employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged
Add it to your board today!
Heavy Dual-Channel Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance 1M
Output Impedance 510 Ohm
Frequency Response (-3dB) 35Hz - 17kHz
Power Input Voltage 9 - 12 V DC (Negative tip)
Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
Power Consumption 200mA
Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum
Input connector 1/4" Jack
Output connector 1/4" Jack
Dimensions (WxHxL): 4.5" x 2" x 3.5"