Empress Effects Compressor Analog Compression Guitar Effects Pedal
Compressor Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A studio quality compressor that'll work on guitar and bass rigs alike.
Compression is a tool used on pretty much every recording you will ever hear, yet this extremely useful and versatile tool is often overlooked by guitar players as part of their rig.
Other compressor pedals are often limited by oversimplified controls and heavily colored sounds. Empress has created a truly transparent compressor, complete with all the controls found in the studio. The result is a tool that allows for a wide range of sounds from subtly adding sustain to getting the "quack" that country players love.
With all the controls available in top end studio compressors, the Empress Compressor has opened new sonic doors for guitarists; ranging from truly transparent compression for dynamic control to over the top squashing. We've also included a wet/dry mix knob that allows parallel compression for increased transparency and dynamics. Plus the three compression ratios, 2:1, 4:1 and 10:1, offer lots of flexibility.
- All Analog Signal Path
- Extremely Transparent
- 3 Compression Ratios
- Attack and Release Control
- Blend uncompressed signal
- Meter either gain reduction, input, or both
- True Display LEDs
- Works great on bass
- True Bypass
Add it to your pedalboard today!
Compressor Analog Compression Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 1M
- Output Impedance: 2.2k
- Frequency Response: (-3dB) 40Hz - 35kHz
- Distortion: less than 0.1%
- Noise: -101dB
- Power Input Voltage: 9 - 18 V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector: 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption: ~ 100mA
- Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector: 1/4" Jack
- Output connector: 1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only): 1.5"
- Height (including controls): 2"
- Length: 3.5"
- Width: 4.5"
- Weight: 1 lb.