Empress Effects Buffer Analog I/O Interface Guitar Pedal
Switch Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Save your tone and save your signal with this compact pedal.
The Empress buffer was designed to be the complete I/O interface for the pedal board, while maintaining the highest fidelity to your guitar's signal. Signal loss due to long, un-buffered cable runs is an issue that has plagued guitar players for decades. The primary goal of the buffer is to eliminate this signal loss, ensuring that your tone is unchanged by your cables. Additionally, all the connectivity of your pedal board is consolidated to make set up quick and easy.
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 2.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit
- Tuner Out - Separate tuner output keeps your tuner out of the audio path
- Flat Top - Velcro your tuner to the top and you won't use any pedal board real estate at all
Pick one up today!
Buffer Analog I/O Interface Guitar Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance 1Meg
Output Impedance 510 „¦
Frequency Response (-3dB) 5Hz - 40kHz
Power Input Voltage 9V DC (Negative tip)
Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
Power Consumption 42mA
Total Harmonic Distortion 0.02%
Signal to Noise Ratio 105.3dB
Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum
Input connectors 1/4" Jack
Output connectors 1/4" Jack
Dimensions (WxHxL): 2.5" x 1.25" x 4.5"
Weight 0.5 lb.