Electro-Harmonix Tone Tattoo Multi-Effects Guitar Pedal
Floor Guitar Effects
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The first true multi-effect from Electro-Harmonix.
The Tone Tattoo analog multi-effects guitar pedal from Electro-Harmonix is a fully interactive multi-effects pedal. The Tone Tattoo combines three of the most popular guitar effects, distortion, chorus and delay, into one small and convenient package. Satisfy your tone jones with a chain that pulls from some of EHX’s best-selling effects, including the Metal Muff, Neo Clone and Memory Toy.
The effects in the Tone Tattoo are completely independent from each other. Three separate footswitches, one for each section, allow for individual control over which effect is on or off. Each effect has its own dedicated knobs and switches, all of which are tweakable at any moment; there are no menus to scroll through or dual function knobs.
Using the Tone Tattoo is like having three separate effects pedals on your pedalboard, but without the need for the additional cables or separate power supplies, all put into a single medium-sized pedal. Get crushing lead and rhythm tones, as well as full tone sculpting, including two levels of scoop.
- Gate Threshold, Volume, Drive, Bass and Treble knobs (Metal Muff section)
- Scoop switch (Metal Muff section)
- Gate button (Metal Muff section)
- Rate knob (Neo Cone section)
- Depth button (Neo Cone section)
- Delay, Feedback, Blend and Gain knobs (Memory Toy section)
- Each effect section has its own independent footswitch
- New noise gate means minimal noise.
With three critically acclaimed effects, it’s like a talisman for great guitar, call or click to order yours today.