Electro-Harmonix Stereo Talking Machine Vocal Formant Filter Guitar Effects Pedal
Wah, Talk Box & Filter Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Compelling sound-shaping with advanced control.
The programmable Stereo Talking Machine Vocal Formant Filter produces creative vowel-shaping that is controlled by the player's dynamics. Nine selectable Voices deliver vowel sounds such as AH-OO and OW-EE, as well as Bassballs and wah-type dynamic filters. The Voices can be shaped with individual Attack and Decay controls while Sensitivity adjusts the envelope response. The resulting effects mimic characteristics of human speech and create sounds that are both organic and harmonically rich.
As its name implies, the Stereo Talking Machine possesses true stereo outputs as well as an effects loop. An expression pedal Input provides realtime control over filter sweeps, while nine preset locations let you store and instantly recall favorite programs. The Stereo Talking Machine delivers compelling sound-shaping capability with advanced control.
- Vocal vowel filter with 7 vowel modes
- Wah and Baseballs modes
- Adjustable Sensitivity control allows both up and down filter sweeps
- Attack and Decay knobs control the speed of the envelope follower while it sweeps the filters
- External effects loop allows effects to be placed on the filters without changing the envelope follower's dynamics
- 9 presets
Another EHX winner that will take your music to new creative heights. Order now.