Electro-Harmonix Silencer Noise Gate Guitar Effects Pedal
Noise Gate Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
When you want to share your sound, but not the "noise".
A sophisticated noise gate that can tame a single pedal or an entire effects loop! The Silencer' three-control layout provides precise fine-tuning to fit your system, axe and playing style. Threshold adjusts how much level is required to open the noise gate and allow a signal to pass thru. Reduction regulated the degree to which the gated signal is reduced and is variable between -70dB and +4dB. Release controls how long the gate remains open after the signal drops below the Threshold. Release time is variable between 8ms and 4 seconds.
I/O includes 1/4" Input, Output, Send and Return jacks. The footswitch selects whether The Silencer is engaged or in bypass mode; buffered bypass allows the effects loop to remain in your signal path when the gate is bypassed. A built-in AC jack accepts a standard power supply like the EHX 9.6DC unit (optional) and the pedal comes with a 9V battery.
- Three controls for precise fine-tuning
- Use it as an inline noise gate or to gate an entire effects loop
- Delivers up to -70dB of noise reduction
- Features 8ms to 4 seconds of release time
- Buffered bypass
- Compact design, rugged chassis
- Equipped with a 9V battery and accepts a standard EHX 9.6DC/200 AC Adaptor (sold separately)
Get this in your signal chain to effectively clean up any unwanted mess. Order today!