Open Box (Blemished) Electro-Harmonix Enigma Qballs Envelope Filter Bass Effects Pedal
Bass Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Turn your bass tone inside out with this envelope filter.
The Electro-Harmonix Enigma Qballs effects pedal is a powerful and precise envelope filter fine-tuned for bass frequency response. Sculpt your envelope to reveal a truly expressive tone, with a defined and unique signature. Enigma Qballs will deliver tight and smooth control over the complete 40 Hz to 3 kHz range, with a consistent and even sweetness.
Envelope controlled filters are a unique type of sound modifier where the intensity of the effect is controlled by the user's playing dynamics. The volume and dynamic of the incoming audio signal is used to control a swept filter. As the volume increases or decreases so does the frequency of the filter.
With 3 selectable filter modes, along with START, STOP, ATTACK, DECAY, Q and SENSITIVITY controls, Electro-Harmonix gives you many classic and modern Q sounds to play with to dial in vivid textures like never before. An analog distortion circuit was created specifically for the Enigma Qballs, and adds a dynamic edge to the filter's sound.
Need some edge? Engage Enigma's analog distortion and dial in anything from subtle bite to dominating crush. You can even plug in an optional expression pedal to control the filter sweep with your foot. With the ability to adjust Q, sweep range, and filter type, Enigma Qballs bass pedal becomes one of the most versatile wahs available.
- Blend control
- Mode control
- Attack control
- Decay control
- Start control
- Stop control
- Sensitivity control
- Distortion footswitch/status LED
- Expression pedal input
- Bypass footswitch/status LED
- Input jack
- Effect out jack
Enigma: a mysteriously musical envelope filter for bass guitar. Order today.
Enigma Qballs Envelope Filter Bass Effects Pedal Specifications:
- 40 Hz to 3 kHz frequency response tailored for bass
- Optional expression pedal control
- Fully-analog circuit
- Switch selectable analog distortion designed for bass
- Start and Stop sweep control
- Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass filter select
- Start and Stop for filter sweep and Q control
- Separate Dry and Effect outputs
- 9.6VDC 200mA power supply included
- Input jack impedance: 710 kOhms
- Effect out jack impedance: 300 Ohms