Electro-Harmonix 45000 Multi-Track Looping Recorder
Looper & Sampler Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Quickly create complex, multi-track loops.
Building on EHX’s looper legacy, the 45000 combines the familiar controls of a multi-track digital recorder with state-of-the-art features making it possible to create complex multi-track loops quickly and easily. Each loop has four mono tracks and one stereo mixdown track. The 45000 records non-compressed, 44.1kHz/16-bit CD quality audio direct to a removable SDHC card (4 to 32GB). Each card holds up to 100 individual loops accessed with the optional 45000 Foot Controller (sold separately). Loop speed is adjustable over a two octave range, and reverse recording and playback are also possible. For extra convenience, a built-in metronome to a separate Monitor Out and a Headphone Out are also included.
- Includes a 4GB card delivering up to 125 minutes of recording time
- Import .Wav audio files from PC or Mac
- Auxiliary Input mixes MP3 players with the loop output
- Stereo mixdown track frees tracks for re-use
- Overdub or punch in/out recording
- Quantize or non-quantize (free running) modes
- MIDI Clock Sync as master or slave
- Most user parameters are MIDI controllable
- USB port enables backup/restore with PC or MAC
Overdub your way to a more complex sound, order the 45000 today.