Egnater Vengeance 120W Tube Guitar Amp HeadProduct #H72384 Egnater H72384 HAABD Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Vengeance against lackluster tone will be yours with this versatile, all-tube mammoth.
With two channels and 120 punishing watts of all-tube power, the Egnater Vengeance guitar amp head is sure to breath new life into your playing, your creativity, and your music. Channel 1 takes you from lush, organic cleans to heavy, crunchy rhythm while Channel 2 goes from serious classic-rock overdrive to extreme modern metal. Egnater's signature Tight & Bright voicing switches and a mid cut/boost switch on each channel further customize your tone. Independent reverb on each channel has an innovative "spillover" design, allowing natural decay when switching channels.
The footswitchable secondary master volume pushes solos to harrowing heights. A balanced speaker-emulated output goes directly to the board live or in the studio. The included 6-button footswitch connects via a standard XLR cable, which is easily replaceable. Standard 1/4" jacks for external control of the switching functions provide increased flexibility.
- 120W all-tube head
- 6 -12AX7 preamp tubes
- 4 - 6L6 power tubes
- Selectable full/half power switch (120W/60W)
- Two independent channels, each with Volume, Gain, and 3-band EQ
- Tight/Bright voicing switches per channel
- Mid Cut/Boost voicing switch per channel
- High/Low Gain switch per channel
- Independent reverb controls per channel with unique spillover design
- Master Presensce and Density controls
- Main and secondary Master Volumes
- Includes six-button footswitch for channel select, Channel1 mids, Channel 2 mids, Effects Loop, Reverb, and 2nd Master Volume
- Assign the effects loop and 2nd Master to Channel 1, Channel 2, or both
- Additional 1/4" jacks for external control of switching functions
- Simple bias adjust with external test points
- Balanced XLR cabinet-voiced line/recording output
- Buffered effects loop with send/return levels
It's time to avenge every gig where your tone missed the mark! Get your Vengeance head now!