Egnater Tourmaster Series 4212 All-Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
4 channels with selectable voicing for maximum versatility.
Each of the Egnater Tourmaster guitar amp's channels has an identical set of controls, but that is where the similarities end.
Clean/Vintage 1 is the cleanest of the four. Within this channel lives a range of Classic tones ranging from pristine sparkle with the voicing switch set to MODERN to a punchy, aggressive drive (think clean JTM) in the CLASSIC mode. Pressing the button to activate the CONTOUR control opens an entire new range of beautiful clean, almost acoustic, tones not often found in a tube amplifier.
Clean/Vintage 2 has a very similar voicing to the Clean/Vintage 1 channel. This channel has more gain, so it can be pushed into mild overdrive. Sweet blues and classic rock tones are easily coaxed out of this channel. The contour knob adds another level of unique flavors.
Overdrive 1: From AC/DC crunch to modern rock, this channel covers a lot of bases all by itself. Dial down the gain and the feel is pure classic rock. Push the gain and enter into more modern, saturated territory. Scoop the mids with the CONTOUR control for monstrous metal or set it for classic British rhythm.
Overdrive 2: The Tourmaster's most intense channel, you'll find ferocious gain with a wide range of tones to suit the '80s shredder as well as the heaviest modern metal player. Scoop the mids with the powerful CONTOUR control for massive crunch or push the midrange for a solo tone that cuts through with serious authority.
Power Grid: This is a really cool feature your will only find on the Egnater Tourmaster amps. Using a group of 5 slide switches on the rear panel, you can set the power output for each channel individually. There is a 3-position slide switch corresponding to each of the four channels and a single FULL POWER/ HALF POWER slide switch. In FULL POWER mode, you can choose between 100w, 50w or 25w per channel. In the HALF POWER mode, you can between choose 50w, 25w or 10w per channel.
With the Tourmaster 4212 tube amp, you not only have a wide array of tones available from the preamp channels, but with the Power Grid you can introduce any amount of power tube distortion you wish to each channel: all preset, all automatic.
The Tourmaster 4212 amplifier is loaded with custom-voiced Egnater Elite-80 speakers from Celestion, and includes heavy duty detachable casters and metal slide handles.
- MAIN FEATURES
- 100W All-Tube Head
- Four Channels with Selectable voicing
- Power Grid: Set Wattage for Each Channel
- from 10w up to 100w
- Tube-driven Assignable Effects Loop
- Tube Driven Reverb
- Rugged Six-Button Footswitch
- Powered by Groovetubes
- FRONT PANEL
- Four independent channels each with: Gain control; Master control; Treble, middle, bass; Classic/modern voicing switch
- Tube driven reverb
- Master Presence/Density
- REAR PANEL
- Assignable tube driven effects loop: Assign to channels 1&2, Assign to channels 3&4, Assign to all four channels, Assign to pedal only, Send and return level controls, Selectable series or parallel
- Cabinet voiced line/recording out
- Simple master bias adjust with test points
- POWER GRID
- Six preset power output levels for each channel from 10 to 100 watts
Call today to get an extensive array of amazing tones with the Tourmaster 4100.
Tourmaster Series 4212 All-Tube Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- Output Power: 10 to 100 Watts RMS Presetable
- High Input Impedance: 1meg Ohm
- Low Input Impedance: 94k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 4 Ohms, 8 Ohms Or 16 Ohms - Selectable
- Effects Loop Send Impedance: 4k7 Ohms
- Effects Loop Return Impedance: 250k Ohms
- THD: 5% At Rated Output
- Preamp Tubes: Eight Selected Groovetubes / Egnater12AX7A / ECC83
- Output Tubes: Four Selected Groovetubes / Egnater 5881
- Density: +6db @ 120hz
- Presence: +8db @ 3.2khz
- Record Output Level: -50dBv To 0dBv
- Dimensions: 27.5" (W) x 11" (D) x 22 " (H)
- Weight: 95 lbs
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Egnater Tourmaster Series 4212 All-Tube Guitar Combo Amp:
This thing kicks butt! It's loud, it's got FANTASTIC tone and you can't beat having four separate channels. Definitely my best gear purchase I've made in the 8yrs I've been playing.