Egnater Rebel-20 Mark II 20W Guitar Tube Head
Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An upgraded rendition of a studio-dominating tone machine.
The original Rebel-20 launched in 2008, took the amp industry by storm and in the process helped create the now popular "lunch box" amp category. With over 10,000 satisfied players and countless worldwide accolades including Guitar Player's Editors pick, Guitar World's Platinum award and Premier Guitar's Premier Gear honor, the Rebel-20 was truly, in the words of Premier Guitar "paradigm changing gear".
The Rebel-20 MARK II still has the same features that made its predecessor such a huge success, including the now famous Tube Mix knob that allows you to blend a pair 6V6 and EL-84 power tubes. While many amp companies try to emulate this effect, only in the Rebel series are you able to actually blend "British" and ˜American" tube tone in real time. The variable Watts knob which varies the wattage from 1W to 20W, Egnater's signature tone shaping TIGHT and BRIGHT switches, the wide-range gain control which takes you from sparkling clean to a ferocious roar and everything in between, as well as the great effects loop are still found on the REBEL-20 MARK II.
The REBEL-20 MARK II starts where the REBEL-20 left off and delivers substantially higher gain than its predecessor and includes a CLASSIC/HG switch that selects between Classic Rebel-20 and the new higher gain structure. Under the hood you will find the new Elite Transformers with substantially greater headroom and industrial grade red FR4 glass epoxy circuit boards with beefed up copper traces to name just a few of the improvements.
Watts Knob: The scalable WATTS control takes the REBEL-20 MARK II anywhere from 1W to 20W, so you can dial in rich, responsive tube tone at any volume level. Vary the wattage from 1 to 20 and easily go from the studio to the stage.
Tube Mix Knob: TUBE MIX lets you dial in the rich American tones of the 6V6 power tubes, the British-style bark and chime of the EL84s, or to blend them for an endless variety of sounds.
Plug in to the Rebel 20 Mark II, and hear what the hype is all about.
- 20-watt all-tube head
- Variable Wattage Control from 1W to 20W
- Tube Mix Blends 6V6 and EL84 Power Tubes
- Master Volume, Gain, Three-Band EQ
- Tight and Bright Voicing Switches
- Ultra Transparent Effects Loop
- Voltage selector: 100V, 115V, 230V
- Rugged shoulder bag included
- Mark II Upgrades
- Redesigned with Significantly Higher Gain
- Classic/HG Gain Switch Selects Classic Rebel-20 or New HG Gain Structure
- Industrial Grade Red FR4 Glass Epoxy Circuit Boards
- Elite Transformers with Substantially Higher Headroom
- TAD Ultra Low Noise Tube in First Gain Stage
- Dimensions: 14.25" x 8.25" x 7.5"
- Weight: 16 lb.