Eden WTX500 Bass Head with D112XST 1x12 Bass Speaker Cab
Bass Amplifier Stacks
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
All the tone and features you want in an ultracompact rig.
Designed for the traveling musician, the Eden WTX500 head is super-portable and usable anywhere in the world without modifications‹just attach the appropriate power cord and the WTX-500 adjusts accordingly.
The pre-amplifier section of the WTX-500 is based on the Golden Ear chip for amazing warmth and musicality. This chip is used in ultra-high-end recording consoles, and it's powered by a unique Analog Switching Amplifier that delivers 500W RMS.
Enhance control allows quick, one-knob tonal adjustments. 3-band EQ with Dynamic Bass Boost and Mid-shift functions help you dial in your sound.
D112XST 1x12" Cab
The D112XST features a strong, aggressive character and an exceptionally open and sweet upper midrange. This is a very versatile and sensitive speaker system. It goes from slap, to rock, to jazz or other styles with ease. It does all this in a tiny light weight package, that¹s easy to transport. This creates a new standard for 112 bass enclosures.
- Power: 500W
- Eden's proprietary Enhance control
- 3-band EQ with Dynamic Bass Boost and Mid-shift functions
- Switchable automatic compression
- Studio-quality DI with level, ground lift and Pre/Post-EQ select
- -12dB Input Pad
- FX loop
- Stereo Aux Inputs
- Tuner and Headphone outputs
- Two 1/4" and one NL-4 (Speakon) Speaker outputs
- Optional Footswitch for Mute and Enhance Bypass functions
- Rackmountable with optional mounting hardware
- Made in USA
- Power Handling 300W RMS
- Speaker: 1x12" SPKR-70023
- Tweeter E-2700 Cast Bell
- Crossover 2.5KHz @ 18dB
- Freq. Response 32hz - 14khz ±2dB
- Sensitivity 103dB SPL@1W1M
- Impedance 8‡
A new standard for bass cabs. Order today!