Eden WTX500 and D210XST Bass StackProduct #430992 Eden 430992 HABC Bass Amplifier Stacks https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
All the tone and features you want in an ultracompact stack.
Designed for the traveling musician, the Eden WTX500 head is super-portable and usable anywhere in the world without modifications—just attach the appropriate power cord and the WTX-500 adjusts accordingly.
The pre-amplifier section of the WTX500 is based on the Golden Ear chip for amazing warmth and musicality. This chip is used in ultra-high-end recording consoles, and it's powered by a unique Analog Switching Amplifier that delivers 500W RMS.
Enhance control allows quick, one-knob tonal adjustments. 3-band EQ with Dynamic Bass Boost and Mid-shift functions help you dial in your sound.
Eden has designed the D210XST cabinet for the player who needs a portable, high-performance rig with even more low end than that found in the XLT series cabs. It features Eden's XST speakers that handle more power than XST woofers and deliver a fuller low end and more overall output. The low end is full yet still tight, the mids are open and well defined, and the highs are clear and crisp.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Eden's proprietary Enhance control
- 3-band EQ with Dynamic Bass Boost and Mid-shift functions
- Switchable automatic compression
- Studio-quality DI with level, ground lift and Pre/Post-EQ select
- -12dB Input Pad
- FX loop
- Stereo Aux Inputs
- Tuner and Headphone outputs
- Two 1/4" and one NL-4 (Speakon) Speaker outputs
- Optional Footswitch for Mute and Enhance Bypass functions
- Rackmountable with optional mounting hardware
- Made in USA
- D21XST Cabinet:
- 2 - 10" cast frame woofers
- E-2700 cast bell tweeter
- Front-ported design
- Roadworthy construction
- Recessed side handles
- Corner protectors
- Heavy-duty grille
- Extended and beefed up low end
- 500W power handling
WTX500 and D210XST Bass Stack Specifications:
- Power: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms
- Damping Factor: 4000
- Distortion: .006%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz–20kHz ±2dB
- Headroom: 3dB
- Dimensions: 8"W x 2-1/2"H x 9"D
- Weight: 4.3 lb.
- D210XST Cabinet:
- Speakers: EC-1060XL cast frame
- E-2700 Cast Bell
- 3.5KHz @ 18dB
- Power Handling
- 500W RMS
- Frequency Response
- 30Hz - 14KHz
- 103dB SPL
- 23"W x 18"H x 18-1/2"D
- 59 LBS