Designed for convenience, quality and tone that you can use in the studio or small gigs.
This gig ready package features Eden's revolutionary 4.3lb. WTX-264 bass head combined with their EX110 bass cabinet. This powerful, portable combination makes the "one trip from car to gig" trek a reality.
The WTX-264 easily fits into a bass gig bag or over the shoulder in its included carry case and the EX110 can be carried with one hand. The EGRW264 will support players well through most small to mid-sized gigs and all studio situations.
The pre-amplifier section of the WTX-264 is based on the Golden Ear chip for amazing warmth and musicality. This is the same chip used in ultra-high-end recording consoles and is more expensive - and more musical - than the chips used by other manufacturers. Powered by a unique Analog Switching Amplifier that delivers 260W to 300W RMS (@ 4„¦ w/ +3dB headroom), depending on local voltage conditions.
The EX110 is a small footprint, light weight 1x10" bass cabinet that provides punchy, uncolored full range sound.
- Eden's proprietary Enhance control
- 3-band EQ with Dynamic Bass Boost and Mid-shift functions
- Studio-quality DI with level, ground lift and FX loop
- Stereo Aux Inputs
- Tuner and Headphone outputs
- Two 1/4" and one NL-4 (Speakon) Speaker outputs
- Comes with padded carry bag
- All the tone & features you've come to expect from Eden in an ultra-compact (4.3lb.) package.
- 1x10" full range Eden designed speaker
- 1 Heavy duty corner carrying handle
Never compromise. Order today!
WTX264 & EX110 260W 1x10 Bass Amp Pack Specifications:
- Power: 4„¦ 260-300W* RMS @4„¦
Damping Factor: 4000
Frequency Response: 10Hz-20KHz ±2dB
Dimensions: 8" X 2.5" X 9"
Power Handling: 300W RMS
Dimensions: 12.5" x 14.25" x 14.75"