For the professional bassist who's going places.
You'll find the Eden WT550 Traveler to be unsurpassed in its combination of compact size and big power. The hybrid tube design is rated at 750W at 2 ohms with a minimum of 3dB of headroom. Standard features include low-noise circuitry design, -12dB input pad, switchable automatic compression, 5-way semi-parametric tone control, mono pre and stereo post tone control effects loops, stereo aux inputs, DI out with ground lift, headphone out, tuner out, and a thermostatically controlled fan.
- 300/500/750W RMS power @ 8, 4, and 2 ohms
- 3dB of headroom
- Low-noise circuitry
- -12dB input pad
- Switchable automatic compression
- 5-way semi-parametric tone control
- Mono pre and stereo post tone control effects loops
- Stereo aux inputs
- DI out with ground lift
- Headphone out
- Tuner out
A bass amp of class and distinction, plus it's practical, too. Order the WT550 today.
WT550 Traveler Bass Head Specifications:
- Power (8, 4, 2 ohms): 300/500/750W RMS
- Distortion: <.05%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 15KHz ±2dB
- Headroom: 3dB
- Dimensions: 12"W x 3-1/2"H x 12"D
- Weight: 20 lb.