Eden EC210 180W 2x10 Solid State Bass Combo Amp
Solid State Combo Bass Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A simple, easy-to-use 2x10" combo ideal for small gigs and rehearsals.
The Eden E Series offeres Eden tone and features in a more affordable package. Lighter weight and user-friendly features, combined with high power and killer tone make the E Series the perfect choice for intermediate players, semi-professionals, even touring pros who appreciate a great value.
The Eden E-Series 180W amplifier provides enough volume for the more serious rehearsal or small jam session. The cabinet design keeps size and weight to a minimum without sacrificing tone! As well as more power, all of these amplifiers offer an increased feature set, which introduces the musician to the staple tone controls and additional functionality you might find on more serious bass amplifiers on the market. There is even a balanced XLR output so that any of these combos can be used in conjunction with a desk console and/or PA system to provide the ability to use the amplifier in a live music environment or through other equipment to record your bass lines.
- 180 Watts
- Custom tuned and ported cabinet design for maximum response and efficiency
- Separate input and power amp volume controls
- Four stage EQ Bass, Mid, Mid sweep and Treble with Eden "Enhance" EQ sweep
- On board compressor with level control
- 3.5mm jack socket for MP3 or other device connectivity
- Balanced XLR output
- Single 1/4" headphone jack socket output
- Built in effects loop
- External speaker output
Never compromise. Order today!
EC210 180W 2x10 Solid State Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Power: 180W RMS
- Speakers: 2x10" Eden designed, 200W Power handling
- Cabinet: Custom Tuned & Ported
- Line input: 3.5mm jack for MP3 or other connectivity
- Headphone jack: 1/4"
- DI: XLR Output
- EQ Section: 4 Stage EQ Bass, Mid, Mid sweep and Treble with Eden "Enhance" EQ sweep, on board compressor with level control
- Dimensions: 20" x 20.7" x 14.5"
- Weight: 46.25lb.