Wah, envelope filter, or volume pedal--all in one.
Designed specifically for bass, the EBS WahOne is an extremely versatile wah-wah pedal that can cover classic original to modern wah sounds with warmth and depth, It also functions as a volume pedal or envelope filter.
- Wah-wah and Volume pedal in one
- Select wah-wah or envelope filter character
- Equipped with award-winning "tubesim" circuitry
- Extremely wide frequency range
It's killer. Get it.
WahOne Bass Wah Pedal Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: - 8 or - 20 dBv (active/passive)
- Input Impedance:1 Mohm
- Pedal Modes:
- Wah or Volume
- Filter Frequency Range: 75 — 3.500 Hz
- Filter Q: min / max
- 4.5 / 16
- Filter Mode: Low or Band Pass
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 10.6" x 3.7" x 3.0"
- (270 x 95 x 75 mm)
- 1.8 kg (4 lbs.)
- Power Requirements
- 9 V DC Regulated, 25 mA
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about EBS WahOne Bass Wah Pedal:
This is a very nice pedal for bass players-the envelope is really adjustable in frequency. I love that you can set the tension on the pedal for maximum resistence this way I can leave it in one position for a nice effect. Volume pedal has a slight noise with it but its not to much of a problem. Love it!