EBS ValveDrive Pro Dual Mode Tube Overdrive Effects PedalProduct #151472 EBS 151472 HABFB Tube Bass Preamps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Use it as a preamp or overdrive pedal, for vintage or modern tube sound.
The EBS ValveDrive tube preamp/overdrive pedal can make your bass either glow or growl, when you want your instrument to sing or scream. It delivers everything from classic tube warmth to hard and pure tube distortion. The design in steel, chrome and Bakelite is based on a classic concept with an easy dial-in design.
- Use as preamp or overdrive pedal
- Vintage or modern tube sound
- All musical high-grade tube design
- Classic style passive filters
- "Class-A" tube overdrive
- Designed exclusively for best bass response
- True bypass
- 12V power supply included
Order today and have an amazing range of sounds under foot.
ValveDrive Pro Dual Mode Tube Overdrive Effects Pedal Specifications:
- True Bypass
- Nominal Input Level: - 8 or - 16 dBv (active/passive)
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms
- Frequency Response: +0 / -3 dB 35 - 20k Hz
- Gain Range: -oo/+26 dB
- Bass Filter Range: 15 dB < 80 Hz
- Middle Filter Range: 12 dB @ 400 Hz
- Treble Filter Range: 6 dB @ 5 kHz
- Output Impedance: > 500 kohms
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 5.3" x 3.0"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 12 V AC, 500 mA*