EBS TremoLo Guitar Effects Pedal
Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Vintage trem sounds plus head-bending filter effects.
The EBS Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal joins the famous Black Label Pedal series. It gives you the choice of vintage type tremolo or sweeping filter effects. The sweep character can be set to three different wave forms: sine, square or sawtooth. The guitar effects pedal operates in mono or true stereo with auto panning of the tremolo effect and features true bypass.
- Vintage or Sweep Filter tremolo
- Sine, Square or Sawtooth waveforms
- Mono or Stereo
- Auto panning
It's crazy, man. Order today.
TremoLo Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: - 8
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms (stereo), 500 kohms (mono)
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Bypass Bandwidth: True Bypass
- Modulation: Amplitude or Low Pass Filter
- Modulation Range: max: +6dB - -40dB (amplitude)
- : max: 250 Hz - 10kHz (filter)
- LFO Range: 0.2 - 15 Hz
- LFO Type: Sine/Square/Sawtooth
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.8 x 4.5 x 1.4"
- (70 x 115 x 35 mm)
- Weight: 450g (1 lb.)
- Power Requirements: 9 V DC Stabilized, 20 mA