The low-frequency power to move heaven and earth.
The EBS OctaBass is a first-class, all-analog octave divider. It creates a single note one octave below the pitch of the note you play, even recognizing two- or three-note chords. The incredibly fast tracking circuitry lets you play at the speed you want, not at the speed the divider will allow. It has Normal and Octave level knobs as well as a switch that lets you select from three modes: High (synth), Mid (classic divider), and Low (sub-shaking lows).
- Analog octave divider
- 3 divider modes: High (synth), Mid (classic divider), and Low (sub-shaking lows)
- Recognizes 2- or 3-note chords
- Fast tracking
You've got new lows to sink to with the OctaBass. Order now!
OctaBass Triple Mode Octave Divider Pedal Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level -8 dBv
- Input Impedance 200 Kohms
- Dry Bandwidth (+0/-2dB): 20-20kHz
- Dry Level (min/max): -oo/0dB
- Octaver Bandwidth (+0/-3dB): 10-110Hz
- Octaver Level Gain (min/max): -oo/12dB min
- Octaver Filter Slope: 18dB/oct.
- Low Pass Triggering Threshold: -70dBv @200Hz
- 2.8"W x 4.5"H x 1.4"D
- 1 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 9V DC regulated, 5 mA