EBS MultiDrive Universal Overdrive Pedal
Bass Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Premium overdrive, fuzz, and distortion sounds for bass.
The EBS MultiDrive is a Class A overdrive pedal capable of producing sustain, distortion, and tube-style overdrive effects. The mode switch selects flat, standard, or tube-simulation overdrive sounds while the Drive and Volume knobs control the amount of effect and output level.
EBS bass effect pedals are designed to preserve the entire frequency range of your bass signal, use noiseless FET switching, are suitable both for studio and live use, feature robust construction, and are easy to use.
- Class A overdrive and distortion effect
- Standard, Flat, and Tube-simulation modes
- Drive and volume knobs
- Preserves entire frequency range of signal
- Noiseless switching
Distortion fanatics only, please. Order today!
MultiDrive Universal Overdrive Pedal Specifications:
- -8 active or -20dBv passive nominal input level
- 200kOhms input impedance
- +0/-2dB 20Hz-20kHz bypass frequency range
- +0/-3dB 35Hz-12kHz effect frequency range
- 0-60dB drive gain range
- 4.5"W x 1.4"H x 2.8"D
- 1 lbs.
- Power requirements: 9V DC regulated, 15 mA maximum