Smooth and professional bass compression ready to hit the stage or studio floor.
The EBS MultiComp is a high-performance, true dual-band analog compressor pedal. It gives discerning bassists a choice between rack-quality solid state, tube simulation, and multi-band compression modes in a stage-ready pedal format. It has a compression level knob, gain level knob, and an active/passive signal switch.
EBS bass effect pedals are designed to preserve the entire frequency range of your bass signal, use noiseless FET switching, are suitable both for studio and live use, feature robust construction, and are easy to use.
- Analog compression for bass guitar
- Solid state, tube simulation, and multiband modes
- Compress/Limiter level control knob
- Gain control knob
- Active/passive bass signal switch
- Preserves entire frequency range of signal
- Noiseless switching
The kind of compression you've heard on your favorite records in a package rugged enough to play all your bar gigs. Order now!
MultiComp True Dual Band Compressor Pedal Specifications:
- Nominal input level: -8 or -20dBv (active/passive)
- Input Impedance: 200 Kohms
- Bypass Bandwidth (+0/-2dB): 20-20kHz
- Gain range: 0-15dB min.
- Compressor Ratio (min/max): 1:1-5:1
- Threshold: -25-+6dB adjustable inside
- Attack Time (80%): <10 ms
- Release Time (80%): typ. 100 ms
- 4.5"W x 2.8"H x 1.4"D
- (70 x 115 x 35 mm)
- 1 lbs.
- Power requirements: 9V DC regulated, 10 mA