EBS MicroBass II Bass Preamp Pedal
Solid State Bass Preamps
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Use it as a preamp, an active direct box, or an A/B switcher/blender!
The MicroBass II is a powerful, versatile tool for bassists, with functions that include an active direct box, a one- or two-channel preamp, and an A/B switcher/blender. The two channels provide sound shaping from high-end, solid-state types to distorted timbres using the tube-emulation circuitry found in the EBS range of bass amp heads. An incorporated effects loop offers even more flexibility for connecting other effects or for mixing in an external audio source.
The balanced output with speaker simulator option provides unmatched flexibility in live and studio situations. Footswitches control mute and channel operation/switching.
Other features of the MicroBass II include headphone output; low battery indicator; link and master outputs; bass, sweepable midrange, treble, bright, and edge filters; drive and effects mix controls.
- Versatile two-channel preamp
- Use one or two basses
- Five different filters
- Tube "Class A" simulator
- Effects loop with mix control
- Flexible drive control
- Balanced output with speaker simulator
- Headphone output
- Battery low indicator
Big, burning EBS sound wherever you go. Order now.
MicroBass II Bass Preamp Pedal Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: - 8 dBv
- Input Impedance: 10 Mohms (Ch A), 1 Mohms (Ch B)
- Output Impedance: 10 kohms
- Frequency Response (+0 / -3 dB): 20 - 20kHz
- Tone Controls:
- Bass: +/- 15 dB @ 100 Hz
- Treble: +/- 15 dB @ 10 kHz shelving
- Bright: + 12 dB @ 10 kHz,15dB gain
- Midrange: +/- 12 dB, 50 —2.000 Hz ,Q=0.80
- Edge: +/- 12 dB @ 7 kHz
- Boost Control Gain: 0 — 30 dB
- Drive Control Gain: 0 — 35 dB
- Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
- Dynamic Range: typ 107dB A-weighted
- Dimensions: 6"W x 2-1/3"H x 4-1/3"D
- 2 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 9 V DC Regulated, 10 mA