EBS DynaVerb High Dynamics Stereo Reverb PedalProduct #151470 EBS 151470 HBAL Bass Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The biggest, best reverb sounds for bass to ever come out of a stompbox.
With just two knobs and two switches, the EBS DynaVerb gives you access to a stunning selection of pristine, dynamic reverb sounds. With 24-bit DSP circuitry, it delivers eight different reverbs: three room reverbs, three plate reverbs, and two hall reverbs. Controls include a Reverb level knob, Tone knob, reverb mode switch, and reverb type selector switch. It also has stereo inputs and outputs.
EBS bass effect pedals are designed to preserve the entire frequency range of your bass signal, use noiseless FET switching, are suitable both for studio and live use, feature robust construction, and are easy to use.
- 24-bit digital reverb pedal
- 8 reverbs: 3 room, 3 plate, and 2 hall
- Reverb and Tone level knobs
- Reverb mode selector switch: Hall, Plate, Room
- Reverb type selector switch: A, B, C
- Stereo I/O
- Preserves entire frequency range of signal
- Noiseless switching
If you want studio-quality reverb for your bass rig, this is the only unit that belongs on your pedalboard. Order now!
DynaVerb High Dynamics Stereo Reverb Pedal Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: -8dBv
- Input Impedance: 200 kohms stereo; 100 kohms mono
- Dry Bandwidth (+0/-2dB): 20-20kHz
- Reverb Bandwidth (+0/-3dB): 20-20kHz
- Tone Low Pass Filter (min/max): 1/20kHz
- Reverb Types: 3 Rooms, 3 Plates, and 2 Halls
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- Dynamic Range (typ): 107dB A-weighted
- 2.8"W x 4.5"H x 1.4"D
- 1 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 9V DC regulated, 85 mA max.