A classic bass sound combined with EBS acclaimed EQ and drive filters makes a versatile amp for all bassists.
The Classic 450 450W Bass Amp Head is a retro-styled bass amp with enough power for the stage or the studio. It's simple and easy to use. The sound of the amp is a combination of classic vintage tones while still maintaining the clear transparency of the famed EBS amplification.
A thoughtfully designed EQ puts you firmly in the driver's seat. Equipped with a creative dual midrange section and a boosted drive control, which adds everything from subtle, vintage overdrive to a mean driving distortion, it's still able to maintain a beautifully rounded low end.
- 100% Solid State design
- Carefully designed EQ section with dual mid controls
- Boosted drive control
- Floating balanced XLR output
The ultimate retro-styled system for bass players who need something more.
Classic 450 450W Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms
- Gain range: -oo - 28.000 Hz
- Character filter: Shelving High/Low Pass +6 db @ 75 Hz, -2.5 dB @ 800 Hz, +3 dB @ 9 kHz
- Tone Controls: Bass - Shelving +/- 15 dB @ 100 Hz; Low Mid - Sweepable 150-900 Hz +/-15dB, Q=0.9; High Mid - Sweepable 1.2-7 kHz +/-15dB, Q=1.1; Treble - Shelving +/- 15 dB @ 10 kHz
- Drive Section: Gain 0-30 dB, Low end compensation <250 Hz
- Other Features: Balanced Output, Line Out
- Minimum speaker impedance: 2 ohms
- Output Power: 450 W RMS @ 2 ohms load
- 400 W RMS @ 4 ohms load
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 23" x 12" x 9.3" (57cm x 31cm x 24cm)
- Weight: 14 kg / 31 lb.