EBS BassIQ Triple Envelope Filter Pedal
Bass Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Goes from classic funk filter sounds to auto-wah or reverse filter sounds with the flick of a switch!
The EBS BassIQ Triple Envelope Filter delivers big, bad, and luscious funk bass sounds. It gives you 3 different modes to choose from: Hi-Q, Up, and Down. Up mode is the classic envelope filter sound while Down, as you'd guess, is the opposite; it reverses the attack of the filter. Hi-Q delivers auto-wah type effects that react to your playing touch. Threshold and Attack knobs let you get it on with the right amount of funk.
EBS bass effect pedals are designed to preserve the entire frequency range of your bass signal, use noiseless FET switching, are suitable both for studio and live use, feature robust construction, and are easy to use.
- Analog envelope filter pedal
- 3 modes: Hi-Q, Up, and Down
- Reacts to playing touch
- Threshold and Attack knobs
- Preserves entire frequency range of signal
- Noiseless switching
What's your funk bass IQ? With the BassIQ, you're instantly the head of the class. Order now!
BassIQ Triple Envelope Filter Pedal Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: -8dBv
- Input Impedance: 200kohms
- Bypass bandwidth (+0/-2dB): 20-20kHz
- Filter Range: 30-6kHz
- Filter Q (min/max): 3/10
- Filter Mode: Down/Up/Up-HiQ
- Threshold: -50-+6dBv
- Attack Time (80%): 50ms-2s
- Dimensions 2.8"W x 4.5"H x 1.4"D
- 1 lbs.
- Power requirements: 9V DC regulated, 10 mA