EarthQuaker Devices Terminal Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Step through the Terminal and find yourself in a new sonic landscape.
The Terminal fuzz is a blown-out, busted and all-around destructive fuzz device modeled after an old JAX fuzz. For those not in the know, the JAX fuzz is a re-branded Shin Ei Companion fuzz that is well loved for its buzzy sound. The Terminal takes this design three steps further by allowing control over the gain, fine tuning of the EQ and a massive adjustable volume boost. The Voice controls the upper and lower mid range determining the over all frequency response while the Treble adjusts the biting top end. The Fuzz control goes from a gritty "separated" drive to a pinched, searing grind. Between these three interactive controls you will find a wide range of blistering fuzz tones at your disposal. Not only does the terminal rip on guitar, it's one of the best bass fuzz pedals ever heard. Seriously, it rules on bass! The Terminal fuzz has all archaic analog circuitry, true bypass switching and is made one at a time by real human beings in Akron, Ohio.
- Buzzy blown-out fuzz based on the famous JAX fuzz tone
- Volume: Controls output volume level as you dial it clockwise.
- Voice: Clockwise for upper mids, counter clockwise for lower mids.
- Treble: Clockwise for more bite, counterclockwise for less.
- Fuzz: Clockwise for more blow outs, counterclockwise for less.
Find out what all the buzz is about. Order today!