EarthQuaker Devices Organizer Polyphonic Organ Emulator Guitar Effects Pedal
Harmonizer & Octave Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An organ emulator with a distinct analog feel.
The Organizer is a polyphonic organ emulator designed to mimic the organ tones of yesteryear crossed with the highly unique "Guitorgan". The organizer has a warm and very analog feel with a hint of Leslie warble that is unlike other modern octave shifters. It tracks all over the neck on both guitar and bass and will transpose single notes as well as chords. The Organizer uses a mix of analog and DSP circuitry with true bypass switching and an all analog direct (dry) signal path.
- The Controls
- Up: Level control for the octave up
- Down: Level control for the octave down
- Choir: This control takes a mix of the octave up and octave down setting and regenerates it. The end result is an additional 2 octaves up, 2 octaves down and direct signal with a slight delay that adds a "church organ" like feel. This control only works if the octave up and octave down are in use
- Direct: Level control for the analog dry signal
- Tone: Low pass filter for the wet signal, counter clockwise rolls off the high end
- Lag: Delay control for the wet signal. Full counter-clockwise is minimal delay, delay time increases as it rotates clockwise
Summon the tones of yesteryear. Order today.
Organizer Polyphonic Organ Emulator Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- A standard 9-volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel, current draw is 70ma (sold separately). No battery option.
- 4 5/8″ x 2 1/2″ x 2.25″ with knobs