EarthQuaker Devices Dispatch Master Delay and Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The smaller and more modern answer to the well loved limited run Ghost Disaster from 2010!
The Dispatch Master is a digital delay and reverb unit with an all analog direct signal path and true bypass switching. It is capable of producing nearly 2 seconds of delay time with near-infinite repeats and a cavernous reverb. Both effects can be run separately or in unison. Even though it is a DSP based effect, the sound is warm and full. No sterile lifeless tones here! The delay signal is clear and strong with no after effects or signal degradation and the repeats decay into a nice ambient swell with no oscillation. The reverb is MASSIVE and is sure to please those who love the Ghost Echo but want more depth and less artifacts. The perfect "Black Hole Ambience Generator"!
- Time: Controls the delay time, from 0ms to nearly 2000ms
- Repeats: Controls the regeneration of the delayed signal. Also acts as a enhancer for the reverb. In reverb mode this will control the thickness, decay, depth and overall nature of the reverb.
- Reverb: Controls the reverb mix
- Mix: Controls the over all level of the effected signal
- To use as a reverb only, turn the time control all the way down and adjust the reverb and mix controls to taste. In this mode, the repeats control can be used to enhance the thickness, decay, depth and overall nature of the reverb. With the reverb control at it’s maximum setting, the repeats control will gradually overload the effect at higher settings.
- True bypass
Pick one up today. Order now.
Dispatch Master Delay and Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- 4.37" X 2.37" X 1.75" with knobs
- A standard 9 volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel, no battery option.