DV Mark DVM Compressore Tube Compression Guitar Effects Pedal
Compression & Sustain Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A studio-quality tube compressor with complete controls at your feet.
The DVM Compressore is a high-quality tube compressor that features all the individual controls normally found on professional studio outboard compressors: gain, threshold, ratio, attack, release, and volume.
The pedal's featured ECC 81 tube compresses your signal, evening out the sharp peaks of your playing in a natural, transparent way. At the same time, it also adds warmth and harmonics to your sound.
DVM Compressore is no mere stomp box... it's a state-of-the-art compression tool.
(DV Mark chose an Italian name to express how proud they are to manufacture all their products in Italy)
- State-of-the-art tube compression
- Full control
This pedal gives you full control of your compression. Order today.
DVM Compressore Tube Compression Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 300 Kohm
- Gain: 0 Ã· +16dB
- Threshold: 30mVp Ã· 1,8Vp
- Ratio: 1:1 Ã· 1:â (hard limiter)
- Attack: 2 Ã· 50 ms
- Release: 100 Ã· 750 ms
- Output Impedance: 100 ohm
- Power Requirements DC input:
- +12VDC 700mA
- Tube: 1 x ECC 81
- 170 x 145 x 60 mm / 6.7" x 5.7" x 2.4"
- Weight: 750 gr / 1.66 lbs