Open Box (Mint) DV Mark DV 40 112 40 Watt 1x12 Guitar Combo
Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A versatile and easy-to-use 1x12 combo that works from the bedroom to the club.
For either intimate gigs or louder concerts, the DV 40 112 always sounds great. It has a very simple and effective control section that gives this amp a great versatility with a wide range of clean and distorted tones for any musical style.
Very often guitarists like to add an overdrive pedal to the clean channel for their distorted sound. On channel DV Mark included a convenient onboard overdrive pedal circuit, with more controls than a simple pedal, with complete and effective EQ, gain and master control. This amp features the next generation of digital reverb that sounds sweet, warm and natural.
The DV 40 112 also features a dual voltage switch 120V/240V to use the amp in countries with different voltages, without having to carry an external converter.
- Power: 40W (tube)
- Tubes: one ECC83 (preamp); one ECC83, two EL34 (power amp)
- Two footswitchable channels
- Controls: Gain, master volume, bass, mid, high (independent); presence, reverb (universal)
- Speakers: 2x12" DV Mark Neoclassic
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Footswitchable reverb
- Dimensions: 18" x 22.8" x 10.6"
- Weight: 35.71 lb.