Dunlop BG-95 Buddy Guy Wah PedalSku #158895000000000 Dunlop 158895 HBAK Wah, Talk Box & Filter Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Two distinct wahs... and Buddy Guy polka dots!
Cited as a major influence by wah-wah masters such as Hendrix, Clapton, and Vaughn--Buddy Guy helped establish the wah-wah as part of the blues vocabulary. To honor his contributions Dunlop has created the Crybaby Buddy Guy Signature Wah Pedal, featuring the Fasel Inductor for a sweet and singing top end, and 2 distinct user selectable wah voices--choose DEEP for a big and throaty growl, or BG for Buddy's own warm and bell-like wah tone. Convenient side-mounted LEDs indicate which mode you are in, while a separate LED indicates effect on/off. Let your guitar sing the blues in style with the Buddy-approved polka dot graphics and custom signature tread.
BG-95 Buddy Guy Wah Pedal Specifications:
- Filter Parameters
- BG Mode
- Low Pass: 290Hz - 390Hz
- High Pass: 1.5kHz —1.9kHz
- DEEP Mode
- Low Pass: 250Hz - 330Hz
- High Pass: 1.3kHz —1.6kHz
- Input Impedance (Wah Active): 1MEG
- Output Impedance: <4.7K
- Maximum Input Level: -6dBm @ Filter's Center Frequency
- Maximum Output Level: 7dBm
- Maximum Gain (Toe Down): 16dB
- Maximum Gain (Heel Down): 16dB
- S/N (Heel Down): >96dBV
- S/N (Toe Down): >95dBV
- Bypass Configuration: True Hardwire Bypass
- Power Requirements: <3.5mA @ 9V DC