Open Box (Mint) DOD Looking Glass Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Distortion & Overdrive Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Step through the Looking Glass into a whole new world of overdrive.
Dial in the ideal reflection of your sound with the new DOD Looking Glass Drive’s powerful, yet simple controls. You can keep things simple and use the Looking Glass for tone shaping, glassy boost, and light overdrive or go further down the rabbit hole into the raw psychedelic sounds of a vintage amp pushed to the brink of failure. This new hybrid of discrete Class-A FETs and asymmetrical clipping is so responsive that it can go from one end of the spectrum to the other with not only a flick of a switch, but with pick attack alone.
Built for maximum versatility, the Looking Glass’s unique Input Filter feature allows the player to tame overly bright guitars and interacts with your guitar’s pickups to help you cut through the mix without shredding the audience’s ears. The versatile, yet simple pre-drive Bass Cut and post-drive Treble controls allow you to retain clarity in the mix or dial in raunchy raw tones as you desire. And there’s enough output and gain on tap to make even the Red Queen lose her head.
- Collaboration between DOD and SHOE Pedals
- Ultra-responsive discrete FET design
- Hybrid pre- and post-gain Bass and Treble controls
- Innovative Input Filter to tailor your attack and midrange.
- Dual gain ranges selectable on toggle
- Internal DIP switches help combat unwanted effects of overly bright signals and buffers
Upgrade your signal chain. Order today.