DigiTech JML2 JamMan Stereo Looper and Phrase Sampler Guitar Effects PedalSku #423775000000000 DigiTech 423775 HBAE Looper & Sampler Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A wide range of features combined with ease of use make the DigiTech JamMan a perfect sampler for practicing, composing, and performing.
When DigiTech developed the PDS 8000 looper pedal over 20 years ago, it looped 8 seconds of audio. When DigiTech reinvented loopers in 2005 with the original JamMan®, over 6 hours worth of material could be stored on a removable media card. Now, DigiTech® has raised the bar with the new JamMan Stereo Looper with the ability to store 35 minutes of CD-quality loops in 99 internal memories as well as having an SD memory card expansion slot giving you the ability to store over 16* hours of material in an additional 99 slots.
The JamMan Stereo also features true stereo looping, reverse playback, and a mic input making it perfect for backing tracks or DJ applications.
The JamMan Stereo features USB connectivity and will sync to DigiTech's free JamManager™ software that organizes and saves your JamMan Stereo loops to PC or Mac. JamManager also lets you quickly create custom JamLists to take to your gig.
The JamMan Stereo also feature a 1/4" Rhythm Output jack to send to your monitor, keep the rest of the band in sync.
(*): with optional 16GB or higher SDHC memory card
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops in 99 internal memories
- Optional SDHC card can store over 16 hours of CD-quality audio in 99 additional memories (198 total)
- Reverse Playback
- 4 Heavy-duty metal footswitches for looping and loop selection
- Connect to your computer via USB and use the JamManager(tm) Loop Librarian software to organize and archive your loops.
- Aux Input lets you import music from CD and MP3 players
- 3 Stop modes (Stop, Finish, and Fade)
- Load up the JamMan with bass lines, drums, harmonies, and more; create an entire backup band, take it with you, and perform anywhere
- Slow down or speed up any loop without changing pitch
- Rhythm Output sends click track out to keep the rest of the band in sync
- Balanced XLR mic input with dedicated gain control is perfect for dynamic and self-powered microphones
- Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures
- Rugged metal chassis
- Automatic recording
- Power supply included
The legend continues. Order now.
JML2 JamMan Stereo Looper and Phrase Sampler Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- A/D/A Converters: 24-bit audio
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- Type: USB 1.1 Full Speed, supports USB 2.0
- Protocol: Mass Storage
- Connector: Type B
- Instrument/Guitar Input: 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Input Impedance: 1 mOhms
- Maximum Input Level: 11dBu
- Microphone Input: XLR Balanced (Female XLR, pin 2 Hot), not
- Input Impedance: 600 Ohms balanced
- Maximum Input Level: -7.5 dBu
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo (Tip-Ring-Sleeve), sums to mono
- Input Impedance: 20kOhms
- Maximum Input Level: 0dBu
- Footswitch: 1/4" jack (Tip-Ring-Sleeve)
- compatible with optional FS3X
- Line/Headphone Output: 1/4" Mono (Tip-Ring-Sleeve)
- Stereo headphone compatible with 50 ohms
- minimum impedance, driven by mono signal
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Output Level: 10dBu
- US and Canada: 120 VAC, 60Hz Adapter: PS0913B - 120
- Japan: 100 VAC, 50/60 Hz Adapter: PS0913B - 100
- Europe: 230 VAC, 50Hz Adapter: PS0913B - 230
- UK: 240 VAC, 50Hz Adapter: PS0913B - 240
- Power Input: 9 VAC 1.3 A
- Power Consumption: 7 watts
- Dimensions: 6.7"W x 5.6"D x 2.6"H
- Weight: 2.88 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about DigiTech JML2 JamMan Stereo Looper and Phrase Sampler Guitar Effects Pedal:
I have both the jamman and jamman stereo and find them great tools to practice and just have fun playing. The jamman stereo is an improved product with more features. I like the new drum metronome feature too. I use the jamman at church and have not had any problem with it. Get the 8GB storage card to save your tunes. They have a good support if you have any problems with the unit.