- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Up to 6-1/2 hours of seamless looping and overdubbing.
The legend continues. When DigiTech invented the PDS8000 pedal almost 20 years ago, it stored eight seconds of audio. Now they've reinvented it using removable CompactFlash™ memory to store up to 6.5 hours*! A wide range of features combined with ease of use make the DigiTech JamMan the perfect looper/phrase sampler for practicing, composing, and performing. The JamMan now comes with 1GB Compact Flash to hold over 3 hours of loops, all stored in 99 memory locations.
The JamMan features; 1/4" instrument input, balanced XLR input, and stereo 1/8" auxiliary input jacks. Guitars, bass, vocals and audio from MP3 players can be sampled, looped and overdubbed at 44.1 kHz 16-bit wave file format for superb CD quality audio. Spice up your performance with audio clips, backing tracks or take it on the road as a one man performance.
- Save up to 99 independent loops
- Store over 3 Hours of looping time on the included 1GB CompactFlash card
- Upgrade to a 2GB card to store up to 6.5 hours of audio.
- Connect to your computer via USB and never lose another loop ever again.
- Record rhythm loops and solo over them on the fly, completely hands-free
- Load up the JamMan with bass lines, drums, harmonies, and more; create an entire backup band
- Slow down or speed up any song without changing pitch to master that tricky riff
- Double-digit segment display
- Metronome with multiple sounds and time signatures
- Loop decay and fade controls
- Rugged metal chassis
Up to 6-1/2 hours of seamless looping! Order today.
JamMan Looper Pedal Specifications:
- Type: Looping