DigiTech Hardwire Series TR-7 Stereo Tremolo and Rotary Guitar Effects PedalProduct #H68691 DigiTech H68691 HBAF Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Delivers a wide range of tremolo and rotary speaker effects.
Part of the wildly successful HardWire series, the DigiTech TR-7 Tremolo/Rotary effects pedal features seven meticulously crafted, true-stereo tremolo, rotary, and vibrato effects. The TR-7's performance is enhanced with the high-voltage, constant-current rails that enable the TR-7 to be used in the hottest effects loops while keeping your tone consistent throughout the life of the battery.
The TR-7 Tremolo/Rotary pedal has a number of operational modes that give you access to a wide array of effects: Tremolo, Opto Tremolo, Bias Tremolo, Duo Tremolo, Rotary Speaker, UltraVibe, and Vibropan. Controls for LFO speed, depth, and for modifying various settings depending on the effect selected.
HardWire Pedals include the following stage accessories:
Stomplockâ¢ knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
Pedal Switch Glow Sticker helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting
Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
- High-voltage, constant-current rails for consistent tone throughout the battery's life
- True-bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- True stereo I/O
- Constant high-voltage operation for tonal quality and noise reduction
- Tremolo, Opto Tremolo, Bias Tremolo, Duo Tremolo, Rotary Speaker, UltraVibe, and Vibropan settings
- Tap tempo
- Stomplockâ¢ knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Pedal Switch Glow Sticker helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting
Two must-have effects in one powerful, compact pedal. Order the TR-7 now!
Hardwire Series TR-7 Stereo Tremolo and Rotary Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Inputs: Separate Left and Right 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhms (stereo), 500 kOhms (mono) - effect on
- Outputs: Separate Left and Right 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Output Impedance: 1 kOhm - effect on
- Power Input: 9 VDC
- Power Consumption: 630mW
- Current Draw: 70mA
- Battery Type: Single 9 VDC
- Battery Life: 5.25 Hours
- Optional Power Supply: PS200R
- Dimensions: 3.5"W x 5-1/2"L x 2-1/4"H
- Weight: 1.3 lb.