DigiTech Control2 Foot Controller
Guitar Amplifier Footswitches
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Capture the full potential of the DigiTech GSP1101.
The DigiTech Control2 is a remote foot controller for the DigiTech GSP1101. It has a stage-ready durable metal chassis, 14 high-quality vacuum style switches, and a large 14 character LED display. The Control2 requires no setup and connects to the DigiTech GSP1101 via a single included CAT5 cable that supplies both power and control signals, so your stage setup is super-quick and easy.
The Control2 can control the GSP1101 in either 10 patch mode or 5 patch mode. In 10 patch mode, switches 1-10 are assigned to a preset number within each bank. In 5 patch mode, switches 1-5 are assigned to presets within a bank while switches 6-10 are assigned to control individual effect on/off.
The Control2 also features a built-in expression pedal assignable to wahs, volume, DigiTech Whammy and other parameters. A second 1/4" expression pedal input is located on the rear panel.
- Heavy-duty vacuum switches for program changes, effect on / off changes, bank up and down, tap tempo and tuner
- Bright LEDs display program and effect on / off
- Large 14 character LED display for program name, bank name and tuner
- Large 2 character display for program number and tuning reference
- Built-in expression pedal controls GSP1101's internal wahs, volume, Whammy and other parameters
- 2nd 1⁄4" expression input jack works with any standard cc controller
- Single CAT5 connection to GSP1101 eliminates the need for external power supply
However you play, if you own a DigiTech GSP1101, dramatically expand your control with the Control 2 remote foot controller.
Control2 Foot Controller Specifications:
- Chassis: Durable bent metal construction
- Display: Large 14 character alpha-numeric and 2 character numeric LED display
- Bank, Program, Tuner: 14 heavy duty vacuum style switches Expression Pedal: Built-in and one 1/4" expression pedal input jacks
- Cable:25' CAT5 Power Requirements: Supplied by the GSP1101