Powerful AudioDNA2 processing for bassists!
The DigiTech BP355 bass multi-effects pedal gives bassists more sounds, effects, flexibility, and control whether you're practicing alone, rehearsing, recording, or gigging. Most bass players don't ask for much in the way of effects, but DigiTech has gone to great lengths to ensure that they will find everything they're looking for and more in the new BP355.
Powered by the AudioDNA®2 processor, the BP355 features advanced modeling of 20 amps, 17 different cabinets, and more than 70 different effects. Although the durable die-cast metal chassis of the BP355 is made for the stage, it's the perfect tool for virtually every bass player to perfect their playing. The BP355 has an additional input for your MP3 player, 60 different CD-quality drum patterns, and a 20-second looper players can use to jam, practice, or play along with. It also has a built-in tuner and expression pedal and includes the power supply.
Using the USB port on the BP355, bass players can stream audio to their computer and customize their presets. There are 70 pre-programmed factory presets with 70 more user preset spaces available.
- 140 presets (70 factory, 70 user)
- 20 amp/13 cabinet models
- 72 effects
- 20-second looper
- 60 high-quality drum patterns
- Separate 1/4" left and right outputs
- Amp/mixer switch
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Built-in expression pedal
- Power supply included
Step into a world of tones that will take your creativity to new heights. Order the BP355 now!
BP355 Bass Multi-Effects Pedal Specifications:
- A/D Converter: 24-bit high performance audio
- D/A Converter: 24-bit high performance audio
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz throughout
- DSP Section: Audio DNA2 DSP Processor
- Preset Memory: 70 User / 70 Factory Presets
- Analog Input Connections
- Guitar input: 1/4" Unbalanced (TS)
- Impedance: 500k Ohms
- Analog Output Connections
- Left/Right Outputs 1/4" Unbalanced (TS):
- Impedance: 500 Ohms per side
- Maximum Output level: +10dBu
- Headphone Outputs 1/8"
- Output Power: 13.6mW per channel @50 Ohms
- Power Supply: Included 9VDC PS200R Power Supply
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Good Selection Of Effects
- Got What They Said This
- Time And I Like Itlol
- Was Surprised
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Mobile DJ
- Professional Recording
Comments about DigiTech BP355 Bass Multi-Effects Pedal:
Still learning all the possibilities, but so far I'm impressed. This will ad flavor to my sound and take me to some new places.