Diago LS01 Little Smasher 5W Guitar Amp HeadProduct #H75200 Diago H75200 HAABC Solid State Guitar Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ultra compact with enough punch to sock it to them on stage.
The Diago Little Smasher is an amazingly lively and dynamic 5-Watt guitar amp head squeezed into a pedal-sized enclosure. It's ideal for small gigs, studio and home use, with more than enough volume to annoy the neighbors.
A fully fledged amp head, its four analogue modelled cascading gain stages adjusted by Gain and Volume controls give a range of tones from chimey clean to plexi-esque rock crunch, and its designed to work especially well with pedals up front if you need to push it further or want multiple channels. It also has active Bass and Treble controls with a massive 15dB boost and 30dB cut available on each.
- Voiced for GUITAR 5-Watt Portable Guitar Amp Head
- Controls Volume " Gain " Treble " Bass
- Compact & portable (600g 120 x 43 x 86mm) pedal-sized solution that can be velcroed to your pedal board
- 4 to 16 Ohms output impedance can be used with any speaker cabinet
- 2-band active EQ +15dB / -30dB, offers more tonal range than a 3-band passive EQ
- Powered on standard 9V DC @ 600mA
- Very tough 2mm fabricated carbon steel construction which is durable and shock resistant
- Package includes Little Smasher, power supply, manual, Velcro and rubber foot pad
All you need is a speaker cab and this little guy. Order today.