Looping to the extreme.
Looping has become an important part of a lot of performers' sound. This expands to creative possibilities for looping to an unprecedented degree. The Decibel Eleven Loop Expander is a true bypass audio switcher that adds programmable effects loop switching to any MIDI controlled setup. Use it to add loop switching to any existing system with a simple MIDI controller, or utilize it to expand the number of true bypass loops with a DB-11 Pedal Palette or Switch Dr. For larger rigs, connect multiple Loop Expanders in a series to create additional loops. DB-11 Loop Expander works with MIDI Program Changes or MIDI Control Changes. The compact size mounts conveniently underneath pedals or on a rack shelf.
- 4 relay true bypass audio loops
- Optional 4th loop as amp switch
- Switchable Class A discrete input buffer
- Compact size for mounting underneath pedals or on a rack shelf
- Multiple Loop Expanders can be connected in series
- Works with MIDI Program Changes or MIDI Control Changes
- Expand Loops on DB-11 Pedal Palette or Switch Dr.
Get loopy! Order today.
DB11 Loop Expander Specifications:
- 3 Year Warranty
Dimensions: (W x D x H) 6.34" x 4.73" x 1.20"
Weight: 1.3 lbs.