Dean Markley DM60RC 60W Guitar Combo Amp
Solid State Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The reliable sound of a 12" Celestion speaker with plenty of tone control.
The DM60RC amp looks as great as it sounds. It features two switchable channels, Normal and Overdrive, and individual controls for Clean Volume, Drive Gain, Drive Volume, 4-Band EQ, Reverb, Chorus Speed, Chorus Depth, and Master Volume. With 60W RMS and its specially designed 12" custom-voiced Celestion speaker, this amp soars in all live situations. With a handy MP3 input jack on the front panel, the back panel features a Drive Footswitch Jack used for remote channel switching to select between the Clean or Drive Channel and a Chorus/ Reverb stereo footswitch jack for remote switching of the Reverb and Chorus effects.
Most of all, this amp is powerful, reliable and built for performance. The DM60RC delivers a very clear and articulate sound at any volume level, and it'll blow your socks off when you crank it up.
- 60-watts RMS output power
- 12" custom-voiced Celestion speaker (8 ohms), specially designed for Dean Markley
- Clean and Overdrive Channels
- Controls: Clean Volume, Overdrive, Gain, 4-Band EQ, Reverb, Chorus, Chorus Speed, Chorus Depth, Master Volume
- Send/Return FX Loop
- Stereo headphone jack, cuts out the speaker when headphones are plugged in
- MP3 input jack
- Drive Footswitch jack
- Chorus/Reverb Footswitch jack
- Dimensions (HxLxD): 18"x18.5"x10"
- Weight: 33 lb.