Dean Markley DM30RC 30W Guitar Combo AmpSku #H76828000000000 Dean Markley H76828 HAADC Solid State Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A powerful, compact amp with channel switching and chorus.
The Dean Markley DM30RC Lead Guitar Combo has dual switchable channels—Clean and OverDrive—with separate controls for Clean Volume, Drive Gain, 4-Band EQ, Reverb, Chorus Speed, Chorus Depth, and Master Volume.
Dean Markley’s eye catching design makes the DM Series amps look as good as they sound. Don’t let the compact size fool you, the DM30RC really puts out the volume.
The DM30RC features a Footswitch Jack for remote channel switching to select from Clean or Drive Channel. An MP3—Stereo input jack, which is an auxiliary input designed for use with an MP3 player, tape player, CD player, etc. can be used for playing pre-recorded music. A Headphone Jack is also provided. This jack disengages the amplifier’s internal speaker for private headphone practice.
- 30 Watts
- Switchable Overdrive
- Spring Reverb
This one's perfect for home practice and jamming with friends. Order today.
DM30RC 30W Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- INPUT: Instrument input
- Clean Volume, Channel Select, Drive Gain, Bass, Middle, Mid Sweep, Treble, Reverb, Chorus Speed, Chrous Depth and Master controls.
- FOOTSWITCH: Used for remote channel switching to select Clean or Drive Channel.
- MP3 IN: Unbalanced stereo input jack. This is an auxiliary input designed for use with an MP 3 player, tape player, CD player, etc. and can be used for playing prerecorded music.
- HEADPHONES: This jack provides a stereo signal to drive headphones. The use of this jack will disengage the amplifiers internal speaker for quiet practice.
- Dean Markley DM30RC SPECIFICATIONS
- Output Power: 30W RMS @ 8 ohms (10” speaker)
- Weight: 25 pounds
- Height: 16”
- Length: 16.5”
- Depth: 9.5”