- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A full-sized combo with pro features and a very friendly price.
With 100W, a 15" bass driver, and a balanced line out, the Crate BT100 Bass Combo Amp can hold its own in nearly any gig situation. It has 2 channels: a distortion channel with gain, shape, and level controls; and a clean channel with level, 4-band EQ, and an octave switch with level for boosting bottom end. Its XLR balanced line out is pre/post selectable. The CFS2 2-button footswitch is included for switching channels and kicking in the octave switch from the floor. Limiter, chromatic tuner, headphone jack, and CD inputs are also incorporated.
- Crate 15" bass driver
- 100W RMS
- Chromatic tuner
- Input pad and tuner mute
- Distortion channel with gain, shape, and level
- Clean channel with level, 4-band EQ, and octave switch with level
- RCA CD input
- Headphone jack
- XLR balanced line out with level, ground lift, and pre/post EQ select
BT100 Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Output Power Rating: 100 watts RMS @ 2% THD, 4 ohms, 120 VAC
- Gain: Distortion103dB
- Clean 61dB
- CD Inputs 33dB
- Tone Range:
- Low 20dB @ 50Hz
- Lo Mid 24dB @ 150Hz
- Hi Mid 18dB @ 1kHz
- High 32dB @ 10kHz
- Input Impedance: 220k ohms
- Maximum Signal Accepted: 15 volts peak to peak
- Internal Speaker:
- Size: 15"
- Type: Crate Custom Frame
- Magnet 56 oz.
- Voice Coil: 2.5
- RMS Rating 150W
- Impedance 4 ohms
- Balanced Line Out Jack: 2 volts peak-to-peak @ full rated power w/600 ohm load
- Signal to Noise: 65dB below full power, tones flat, gain and level @ "10"
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60Hz, 115VA
- 100/115VAC, 50/60Hz, 115VA
- 230VAC, 50/60Hz, 115VA
- Size and Weight: 26-1/2" H x 21-1/2" W x 16-1/2" D, 69 lbs
- *without casters