Carl Martin Rock Bug Headphone Guitar Amp and Speaker Simulator
Headphone Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Sounds like you're playing through a tube amp.
The Carl Martin Rock Bug is an amp speaker simulator and headphone rehearsal unit that operates on a single 9v battery. Just plug your guitar (with or without pedals) into the headphone amp's unbalanced 1/4" input, plug your favorite headphones into the unbalanced 1/4" output and off you go. Adjust your guitar's volume with the headphone amp's Guitar knob, select an open cabinet or closed cabinet simulation with the mini-toggle switch, and wail away through the privacy of your headphones. If you like, use the Carl Martin Rock Bug's AUX stereo inputs with an MP3, CD or DAT player, and either play along or add a personal touch to your prerecorded backing tracks. Thanks to the balanced XLR output, you can connect your Carl Martin Rock Bug headphone amp to a mixing console for recording, solo gigs accompanying prerecorded music, or as a DI for live performance if you're packing light or your amp goes down.
- Unbalanced input for guitar, or guitar through pedalboard
- Unbalanced guitar output or headphone out (600 Ohm)
- Balanced output (200 Ohm) for direct recording or PA use (Not digital audio)
- Aux stereo inputs for MP3, CD or DAT
- Master output controls the overall and AUX levels
- The Guitar volume knob controls the instrument volume in relation to the Master volume
With all these features, the Rock Bug is a little Swiss Army Knife that's a handy addition to any guitarist rig. Own it now.