Carl Martin Red Repeat Delay Version II Guitar Effects Pedal
Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A straight-forward delay that gives you a wide variety of classic tones.
Based on the infamous Carl Martin Delayla, the 'Red Repeat' provides an affordable 600 milliseconds of delay as well as a simply controlled echo. Add just a touch of delay to thicken your sound, or push the repeat circuit past 12 o'clock where the unit begins to self-oscillate, just like an old analog delay.
- Great vintage style and color
- Hheavy diecast housing
- 9V pedal
Get yours today!
Red Repeat Delay Version II Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Power:9V DC (Hot on ring)
- Power consumption:40 mA minimum 8,5V PLEASE NOT; it is very advisable to use a external regulated power supply. DO NOT USE AN UNREGULATED POWER SUPPLY.
- S/N ratio:62dB
- Input impedance:1M Ohm
- Output impedance:100 Ohm
- Tone: High Cut
- Delay time Aprox: 600Mec
- Dimension: 170(W) 115(D) 70(H)
- Weight: 0,850Kg