Carl Martin Dual Injection Overdrive Guitar Pedal
Distortion & Overdrive Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A clever, two-in-one boost pedal with two individual boosts and endless possibilities.
Carl took the high quality, transparent boost from the Hot Drive’n Boost, and put two of them into one pedal, the Dual Injection. Each boost has its own level control and ‘True Bypass’ switch, plus there is another toggle which switches the Dual Injection between Serial and Parallel modes. In Serial mode, you use the Input/Output 1 on the back of the pedal and place the boost wherever you want in the signal chain. In Parallel mode, connect the Output 1 before your Drive or Preamp, and then use the Input/Output 2 on the side of the pedal to connect to your effects loop on the amp.
So, what does all this do for you? Well, the Dual Injenction gives you 4 different Boost settings:
1. Your normal set up either clean or with effects
2. Boost 1 engaged to a desired setting
3. Boost 2 engaged to a different setting than Boost 1
4. Both Boost 1 and Boost 2 engaged at the same time
- Two separate boosts in one that can be used individually or simultaneously
- Level control for both boost channels
- Series/parallel mode switch
- True bypass